Pages

Join The Dark Side, We Have Fairies!

I would like to say that I have actually had time to make a replica of this costume - or any costume at all. But, the sad truth is, being a mom to two young kids means that stuff like this gets put on the back burner for awhile. I would love to be able to make a costume like this for my daughter some day.

October 14, 2010

My daughter erupted into a fit of giggles and fluttered her eyelashes at me in hopes that I would make her this amazing costume for Halloween. It seems there is a correlation between the increasing number of convention goers (be it Comic Con, Dragon*Con, PAX, etc.) and the number of people getting crafty with their convention costumes. After every convention new ideas surface on the internet, to the sheer glee of this parent looking for new Halloween costume ideas. This Dragon*Con Darth Fairy costume solves all problems of what my four-year-old will be for Halloween this year. Check out more about how the Darth Fairy came to be at the Boo! Turtle Show and Tell blog.

Darth Fairy Dragon*Con costume. Photo from booturtle.com